Thursday, March 23, 2017

You do not what you can !!!



You my dear sister, my old *dadа* you do not know what you can and what you can move.
If the norm of life was  breathing with the most difficult disease..You won!!!


You moved the century and
in this new  life after death and before a death march, again you took  in your hands youngest nephew  to tell the story about how the butterflies fly.
Come on my sister to  repeat our flight but not the last !
Do you remember when you ran barefoot ?? Yeah, but do you remember when I was especially gifted to speak a language incomprehensible to all, you were my interpreter my voice ,my nanny. :)
Where you was sitting on that old fig tree in Dojran and which was our special morning.
I know you remember !!!


I forgot heavily in the the last five years plus or less.
If we were students we would rejoice the number, but we've learned that every day is important to spend with family ..On our own.
We were losing you two times, but there was something more for you in this life the most beautiful hugs that only you know how to share.Your illness mowing on all
mowing down our dreams,
mowing happiness in our eyes,
 tears that weigh so much in my eyes and in the eyes of Mom and Dad
you his valuable copy, fading and flutter today in the morning after this day.
But everything has passed we believe in us, scream and prayed  day after day ,today in unbelief how reducing the numbers so we are happier.
Come on my sister to  repeat our flight but not the last !

I know that your wishes will be fulfilled you go to another concert of your son, my nephew
and our mutual hope.

Come sister, hear my wish now that I can tell,
You owe me most beautiful hug as only you know how to embrace, a smile and loudly
EEEEEEE,on this flight that brings bright days  together.on this flight that brings in bright days 're together.
ON THIS FLIGHT will be many,
WHY DO SO MANY THAT LOVE 
YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW, BUT WE ARE RARELY majority WITH YOU IS YOUR STRUGGLE.
With love as just you deserve
Your smaller sister Alexandra ....

No comments:

Post a Comment